There is a new kid on the block! Liquid.Cool's CFX brand comes in 10 colours pre-mix in a 1000ml bottle or in concentrate giving you the option of mixing your own in whatever quantities you need.
Coolant colours are all opaque currently in the range and provide a real solid striking pastel appearance. The fluids themselves contain an anti-corrosive inhibitor which aids against algae, scale and corrosion. Ethanediol is also present to aid cooling ability and is safe in all tubes including PETG for over 12 months in a water cooling loop without any separation.
Atomic Orange watercooling liquid is an amazing colour which will give a nuclear glow to any system loop, Liquid.cool CFX Performance Coolant in our opinion surpasses most if not all other coolants on the market at the moment with its outstanding colours and cooling power making your watercooled PC a true work of art.
Liquid.cool ColourFX is a fully pre-mixed, ready to use high performance coolant, produced from a blend of Ultra-Pure Water, Non Toxic Ethylene Glycol and vivid none stain water dyes which are stable for long lasting colour concentration that does not separate over time or break away in you loop. CFX is designed to be a performance heat carrier by using the latest in thermal heat transfer technologies.
CFX does not clog your system with powder particles thanks to our unique 100% miscible opaque liquid base.
CFX has a shelf life of over 3 years and contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. CFX is 90% Biodegradable over 10 days.
• 100% Pre-Mix liquid coolant ready to use right out of the bottle.
• Synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. Also contains anti-growth and scale inhibitors.
• Long lasting, none stain water dyes to produce awesome colours to contrast with other accent parts in your rig.
• High Efficiency, Non Toxic Ethanediol mix for increased cooling performance, with a non-pungent aroma.
• Electrical Conductivity less than 10µS/cm (20°C)
• 3 Years Shelf Life, when stored in its original sealed container (induction seal not broken) out of direct sunlight.
• Designed to not separate or clog your system with particles thanks to our CFX 100% miscible opaque liquid base.
Product contains less than 0.1% Benzisothiazolinonea, and features a Child Safety Cap, and Induction Sealed contents.
Note: Liquid cool CFX is safe to use on PETG Hard tubing for 12 months, at which time we recommend flushing the system with distilled and adding new CFX when ready.